Call us today to get started!
From preliminary concept to construction assistance to maintenance training and everything in between, we will design a system that will work for you.
We provide septic system inspections for both commercial and residential septic systems.
• Evaluate Septic Components Inside the Home
• Check Floats and Filters
• Examine Inside The Treatment Tank
• Septic System & Well Inspections with Water Tests for Home Sales
• Check the Absorption Field
• Check Pump Tanks, Pumps and Alarms
• Check All Applicable Setbacks
There are many reasons to do annual septic inspections:
• Avoid unnecessary pumping
• Catch potential problems
• Education on your septic system
• It is inexpensive
To schedule septic cleaning or just have questions, please give us a call at (262) 495-7004.
© Flitcroft Septic Service / Associates Soil Testing Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Certified Soil Tester • Septic System Inspector • Septic System Maintenance Lic# 224315 • Designer of Engineering Systems Lic# DES-1599